On Friday night Barker decided to hold a movie night on the sofa bed in the game room.
(In case you were wondering why it looks like we're all sleeping on the sofa bed... Relax, we haven't turned into the grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that's just how we do movie night.) So I decided Audrey could open 15 of her birthday presents and save the other half for the next day.

She's quite in love with her Ariel and Prince Eric dolls.
I bought probably 20 or so books this birthday because we read at least 2 books a day.

This is the coolest. It's from the 60's and about a tug boat on the River Thames.
On top of all the dolls, craft stuff and books she also scored a necklace.

She really liked it.

It says loved, because she is, very much so, and has a blue stone because she loves blue.

My cuddle bugs.
Saturday was her actual 3rd birthday.
We went to the party of one of her classmates from ballet and then to Amber's baby shower. When we got home I let her open the rest of her gifts from us.

She really loved this 3D neon doodle thing. She always plays with a similar one at my friend Kassie's house so this has been on my list for a while.

I also got her some new slides for her 3D view master.

Cinderella and Belle, of course
And I finally found Ringo and George in an antique mall in Denton, Tx of all places.

She has a Paul and 2 Johns but Ringo and George are her favs. Yes I know it's a bit unusual that a 3 year old loves the Beatles but if you know me at all you really shouldn't be that surprised.
(In case you were wondering why it looks like we're all sleeping on the sofa bed... Relax, we haven't turned into the grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that's just how we do movie night.) So I decided Audrey could open 15 of her birthday presents and save the other half for the next day.
She's quite in love with her Ariel and Prince Eric dolls.
I bought probably 20 or so books this birthday because we read at least 2 books a day.
This is the coolest. It's from the 60's and about a tug boat on the River Thames.
On top of all the dolls, craft stuff and books she also scored a necklace.
She really liked it.
It says loved, because she is, very much so, and has a blue stone because she loves blue.
My cuddle bugs.
Saturday was her actual 3rd birthday.
We went to the party of one of her classmates from ballet and then to Amber's baby shower. When we got home I let her open the rest of her gifts from us.
She really loved this 3D neon doodle thing. She always plays with a similar one at my friend Kassie's house so this has been on my list for a while.
I also got her some new slides for her 3D view master.
Cinderella and Belle, of course
And I finally found Ringo and George in an antique mall in Denton, Tx of all places.
She has a Paul and 2 Johns but Ringo and George are her favs. Yes I know it's a bit unusual that a 3 year old loves the Beatles but if you know me at all you really shouldn't be that surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment