Audrey's friend Liam celebrated his 2nd birthday this weekend with a super cool train ride!

I've tried to take Audrey to ride this train a few times but they've been closed at every attempt. So we were extra excited when we heard this was where we'd be celebrating with the birthday boy!

Audrey and her conductor hat : )

It was a nice morning for a train ride. After the trip we all headed over to Kincaid's for lunch and cake. Sadly I didn't manage to get any cute pics of little Liam Wallace or his family, just a handful of A on the train. Oh well.
I've tried to take Audrey to ride this train a few times but they've been closed at every attempt. So we were extra excited when we heard this was where we'd be celebrating with the birthday boy!
Audrey and her conductor hat : )

It was a nice morning for a train ride. After the trip we all headed over to Kincaid's for lunch and cake. Sadly I didn't manage to get any cute pics of little Liam Wallace or his family, just a handful of A on the train. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment