Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Magic Time Machine

Barker had a game in Addison so we decided to kick off Audrey's birthday celebrations afterward at The Magic Time Machine. The first 'character' we saw was Cinderella! I didn't think we would get Audrey to our table after that. Then she saw Woody and Belle and she was thrilled!

Aladdin was our waiter. He brought Audrey a blue drink that she loved.

It was orange and pineapple juice and bubbled. Oh and there was also smoke coming off the top. It was way more cool than the water Mommy and Daddy celebrated with.


I was most surprised when they came to sing happy birthday to her because she got excited to see Superman. I have no idea how she knows who Superman is!? But she enjoyed their singing and blew out the candle on her sundae.


She got a lolly when we left and was a happy camper : )

No comments: