Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finally! Updated Kitchen Cabinets!

When we moved into our Prosper house I never liked how light our kitchen cabinets are, but I felt it was dumb to remodel a new build. Still, our wood floors and all of our furniture is dark wood so the cabinets just did not work. But my little brother disagrees when it comes to remodeling a new build and is always tweaking his new house, and when it came to kitchen cabinets, Barker followed in his footsteps.

So we went from having these light cabinets that I always thought looked cheap, to having dark cabinets!

They don't photograph well. Or I guess I should say I don't know how to get my camera to take an accurate shot. It makes the blue walls and cabinets look much lighter than they actually are. So use your imagination. The walls are navy and the cabinets are dark...finally! It was a long process but at the end of the day I'm glad Barker put so much time and energy into the project.

Oh- and Audrey. She helped, too.

She played in a wading pool while he worked in the garage.
And she helped with the tape.

She loves tape. Who knows why?

No comments: