In case you couldn't tell from my previous posts, my husband is pretty close to prefect. But there's always been one thing that I wished he could do for Audrey's sake. And that's play the guitar.
She loves music and I always wanted a husband that would play lullabies, sing alongs, and Disney songs to our kids, around the house. And of course the only guy I ever dated that didn't play, is the one I married. Go figure. But he never has much spare time so learning is pretty much out of the question. So I hit YouTube and found a video of his doppelganger performing his version of a song from The Little Mermaid. I think this is as close as we're gonna get.
She loves music and I always wanted a husband that would play lullabies, sing alongs, and Disney songs to our kids, around the house. And of course the only guy I ever dated that didn't play, is the one I married. Go figure. But he never has much spare time so learning is pretty much out of the question. So I hit YouTube and found a video of his doppelganger performing his version of a song from The Little Mermaid. I think this is as close as we're gonna get.
No comments:
Post a Comment