Yet another snow day here in Prosper.
I have no idea how much we got. 8 inches, maybe more?

Audrey loved throwing snow balls. Truth is, she loves playing in the snow all together. We didn't let her out earlier in the week because it was so cold. But today it was in the 20's so we decided to bundle her up and let her have a go of it. She would have stayed out there all day. To get her to come back inside Barker had to offer her hot chocolate. I don't think she knew what it was, but she was excited nonetheless. But when I gave it to her, she decided she didn't like it and wanted orange juice. Fine by me! She hasn't yet had chocolate milk so I really didn't want to have to start that bad habit thanks to Barker's offer of hot chocolate.

And Barker took his typical pictures of our snow covered house. I can't believe how commonplace snow is becoming.

I was shocked when I awoke this morning and saw the patio table under the porch. Barker asked 'Wanna grill tonight?' Doubtful.
I'm glad Audrey is enjoying all this snow and we've loved having Barker home all week but I'm so not looking forward to our electricity bill next month : ( It's normally anywhere from $80 to $200 depending on the time of year, which isn't bad for a house the size of ours, especially considering all of our windows and rooms that are two stories. But I've got a terrible feeling we might triple our average bill this month. Bummer.
I have no idea how much we got. 8 inches, maybe more?
Audrey loved throwing snow balls. Truth is, she loves playing in the snow all together. We didn't let her out earlier in the week because it was so cold. But today it was in the 20's so we decided to bundle her up and let her have a go of it. She would have stayed out there all day. To get her to come back inside Barker had to offer her hot chocolate. I don't think she knew what it was, but she was excited nonetheless. But when I gave it to her, she decided she didn't like it and wanted orange juice. Fine by me! She hasn't yet had chocolate milk so I really didn't want to have to start that bad habit thanks to Barker's offer of hot chocolate.
And Barker took his typical pictures of our snow covered house. I can't believe how commonplace snow is becoming.
I was shocked when I awoke this morning and saw the patio table under the porch. Barker asked 'Wanna grill tonight?' Doubtful.
I'm glad Audrey is enjoying all this snow and we've loved having Barker home all week but I'm so not looking forward to our electricity bill next month : ( It's normally anywhere from $80 to $200 depending on the time of year, which isn't bad for a house the size of ours, especially considering all of our windows and rooms that are two stories. But I've got a terrible feeling we might triple our average bill this month. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment