My friends Rene and Nicole own a company called Precious Prints.
http://www.preciousprintsonline.com/index.html
I had them over Saturday to make clay impressions for some of my friends and family. I can't wait to see how they all turn out!
Audrey was glad to have so much company to play with all day.

She loved squeezing sweet baby Quin.

He was all smiles at just 7 weeks old!
My younger brother and his wife brought my niece and their dog over to have some things made.

Callie

It's only the second time Rene and Nicole have made a dog impression but they said Scout was prefect and it's going to turn out great!

It was nice to see everyone and I can't wait until all the orders are done!
http://www.preciousprintsonline.com/index.html
I had them over Saturday to make clay impressions for some of my friends and family. I can't wait to see how they all turn out!
Audrey was glad to have so much company to play with all day.
She loved squeezing sweet baby Quin.
He was all smiles at just 7 weeks old!
My younger brother and his wife brought my niece and their dog over to have some things made.
Callie
It's only the second time Rene and Nicole have made a dog impression but they said Scout was prefect and it's going to turn out great!
It was nice to see everyone and I can't wait until all the orders are done!
No comments:
Post a Comment