We took the girls to see a children's production of The Wizard of Oz this week. It was a lot of fun. The play was only 45 minutes which is perfect for this age. Plus, the girls were able to get in on the action. They played munchkins, Audrey danced with Glinda the good witch, and they even pretended to be trees at one point. Gray was reluctant to join everyone else on the stage but she was an awesome tree from her seat. Too cute! I wish I could have taken pictures but that's normally frowned upon on a theater.
Afterward we headed over to Freebirds for some grub.

These girls could eat Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

As we were leaving someone asked Johanna if the girls were her triplets.
I know Audrey doesn't look anything like me but it never crossed my mind that someone would think Audrey belonged to blond haired, blue eyed, fair skinned Johanna. Guess she figured I was the nanny, since you'd probably want a nanny if you had triplets.

Jo made this triplet a flower out of foil. Audrey thought it was the coolest thing ever.
When we got home Johanna's college room mate (and now my friend) Jane brought her kids over to play. That meant I got to love on the new baby, Noah.
It was a good day.
Afterward we headed over to Freebirds for some grub.

These girls could eat Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

As we were leaving someone asked Johanna if the girls were her triplets.
I know Audrey doesn't look anything like me but it never crossed my mind that someone would think Audrey belonged to blond haired, blue eyed, fair skinned Johanna. Guess she figured I was the nanny, since you'd probably want a nanny if you had triplets.

Jo made this triplet a flower out of foil. Audrey thought it was the coolest thing ever.
When we got home Johanna's college room mate (and now my friend) Jane brought her kids over to play. That meant I got to love on the new baby, Noah.
It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment