Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Life of Saturdays

It used to seem like we had a 'busy season' every year, followed by a few months of not having plans upon plans. There were weekends every now and then when Barker got to work on his 'honey do' list or we just got to lounge around. But I'm beginning to see those days are gone. We just started March but we have plans every weekend until the middle of June. I'm not complaining! I love our friends and I look forward to all the memories we'll make.

This weekend was a good one. Barker ran a 10k and had an outdoor game. He had 2 goals. He also planted 9 rose bushes for me. (Cue the Travis song "Flowers in the Window") I got a hair cut (oops!) and we made some sweets to take to a crawfish boil at the Cefalu's.

After we made them we let Audrey lick the mixer. Definitely on the top ten list of best things about being a child : )

Then we headed over to the Cefalu's.

Audrey just had to 'pet' them.


I love how much she trusts her daddy.

No comments: