So I was going through some old pictures and things this weekend. Sadly most of the pictures were ruined over the years but I managed to find a few hysterical ones of Chase dressed as a little old man on various occasions!


Found a few of myself, too.

Do the bangs tip you off that I was a child of the 80's?

(just threw out that Gizmo a few weeks ago)

Sadly poor Audrey did not inherit my good hair. : (
Here are some of myself and my brothers...

Don't I looked thrilled to have a baby brother?

Since he was on wheels I probably shoved him into the street right after this one. Just kidding. I'm sure I was a perfect angel.

Man do I wish Jeff still owned this Pac Man shirt he's rocking! Bet his boys would love it!

Jeff- dirty knees and all!
Found a few of myself, too.
Do the bangs tip you off that I was a child of the 80's?
(just threw out that Gizmo a few weeks ago)
Sadly poor Audrey did not inherit my good hair. : (
Here are some of myself and my brothers...
Don't I looked thrilled to have a baby brother?
Since he was on wheels I probably shoved him into the street right after this one. Just kidding. I'm sure I was a perfect angel.
Man do I wish Jeff still owned this Pac Man shirt he's rocking! Bet his boys would love it!
Jeff- dirty knees and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment