We're off to a good start. Our 'monthly dinner' with our Dallas friends ended up being our third crawfish boil of the season! Not bad, not bad.

It was a beautiful day so the guys played some game I think they called 'Redneck golf?'
Ian tried to teach Audrey how to play.

As you can see she's a natural. She gets it from her Daddy. Team Barker-Ware beat the pants off Team Sadler-Pinkston, from what I hear. I didn't actually witness the defeat as I was inside due to the sudden drastic drop in temperature. I arrived in a sundress. Not smart. Luckily Mandy loaned me a sweater and some running pants and Uggs to put on under my dress when it got dark. I was quite fashionable.
It was a beautiful day so the guys played some game I think they called 'Redneck golf?'
Ian tried to teach Audrey how to play.
As you can see she's a natural. She gets it from her Daddy. Team Barker-Ware beat the pants off Team Sadler-Pinkston, from what I hear. I didn't actually witness the defeat as I was inside due to the sudden drastic drop in temperature. I arrived in a sundress. Not smart. Luckily Mandy loaned me a sweater and some running pants and Uggs to put on under my dress when it got dark. I was quite fashionable.
No comments:
Post a Comment