We all made it out to Lake Whitney for Kannon's 4th birthday on Saturday. It was a nice day and I think everyone had a great time.

The Batman cake that was half destroyed before the kids even got to it. Luckily, I don't think kids care what a cake looks like.

I got Kannon a bunch of clothes. Now, I know normally little boys don't want clothes but because I gave him some light up Batman pajamas, Kannon let it slide. Everyone else gave him cool Batman toys but it's summer so someone had to be the bummer that gave him shorts and t-shirts. So this year I jumped on that grenade.

The birthday boy playing in the huge water slide. It was awesome! All the kids loved it!

Well, except for Connor, of course. Even if he liked it he couldn't show it. That would make him deviate from this serious face he has on 90% the time. You may remember this look from my Halloween blog. He was the fed-up Yoda.

Hunter in the bounce house.

Fisher kept trying to pull up on Audrey. She wanted no part of that. She has no problem man handling him, but she wants nothing to do with him being rough with her.

Playing sweetly for a few minutes.

It was in the 60's when we left our house but it quickly got quite warm so Audrey got to bust out of her bubble.

Jordyn and Fisher.

Audrey was much happier once Daddy was holding her and let her be nakies.

Yummm, cake. I let her have a little bit of chocolate cake with out the icing but it looks like snuff.

I don't think she got enough cake because she spent some time eating toes.

She normally doesn't let Ray hold her. Or anyone for that matter but since she was nakie and outside she was in a good mood and he was loving being able to hear her laugh it up with him.

Oh and this is Jerry, the donkey my cousin Ray traded for the Winnebago his wife gave him for their anniversary, I think. He got to finish the batman cake. But I haven't heard if they ever let him on the water slide or bounce house.
The Batman cake that was half destroyed before the kids even got to it. Luckily, I don't think kids care what a cake looks like.
I got Kannon a bunch of clothes. Now, I know normally little boys don't want clothes but because I gave him some light up Batman pajamas, Kannon let it slide. Everyone else gave him cool Batman toys but it's summer so someone had to be the bummer that gave him shorts and t-shirts. So this year I jumped on that grenade.
The birthday boy playing in the huge water slide. It was awesome! All the kids loved it!
Well, except for Connor, of course. Even if he liked it he couldn't show it. That would make him deviate from this serious face he has on 90% the time. You may remember this look from my Halloween blog. He was the fed-up Yoda.
Hunter in the bounce house.
Fisher kept trying to pull up on Audrey. She wanted no part of that. She has no problem man handling him, but she wants nothing to do with him being rough with her.
Playing sweetly for a few minutes.
It was in the 60's when we left our house but it quickly got quite warm so Audrey got to bust out of her bubble.
Jordyn and Fisher.
Audrey was much happier once Daddy was holding her and let her be nakies.
Yummm, cake. I let her have a little bit of chocolate cake with out the icing but it looks like snuff.
I don't think she got enough cake because she spent some time eating toes.
She normally doesn't let Ray hold her. Or anyone for that matter but since she was nakie and outside she was in a good mood and he was loving being able to hear her laugh it up with him.
Oh and this is Jerry, the donkey my cousin Ray traded for the Winnebago his wife gave him for their anniversary, I think. He got to finish the batman cake. But I haven't heard if they ever let him on the water slide or bounce house.
No comments:
Post a Comment