We decided to take Audrey to the beach for the first time before it got too hot for her little self. So the morning after Jeff and Andrea's wedding in Shreveport, we headed to Perdido Key, FL. We rented a great condo on the beach so Audrey and Daddy could play in the pool and the ocean. She wasn't sure about the sand at first but she soon got used to it with a little help from her beach toys. She tasted new foods at some awesome restaurants and she loved the zoo. She also started walking along the couches and tables at the condo like an old pro. I think I'm most proud of her for doing so well in the car both there and back and for leaving her hats on in the sunshine. She's such a good girl.
We had a great time at the beach and not one of us got a sunburn so I consider it a great success! I can't wait to see what she thinks about the beach and water from summer to summer.
We took tons of pictures so here are some samples.


First time in a pool.




She loved putting her beach bucket on her head.

She also enjoyed putting her toys in her bucket and then dumping them back out again. She does this at home a lot. I find socks stuck everywhere!





First time feeling the ocean.





She wasn't crazy about sand being on her hands at first because she likes to put her fingers in her mouth.


First time feeling the sand between her toes.

Making her way around the condo when we arrived.

Yummm.

She loves to fly with Mommy.

Funny face.

Staying hydrated.


Splashing with Daddy in the pool.

Our first family beach trip!




I love my sweet girl.

Flying again.

This is my favorite picture from the trip. She's such a ham! I just love her!


Loving her beach toys.

All packed up and ready to head home. We'll miss you Florida!
We had a great time at the beach and not one of us got a sunburn so I consider it a great success! I can't wait to see what she thinks about the beach and water from summer to summer.
We took tons of pictures so here are some samples.
First time in a pool.
She loved putting her beach bucket on her head.
She also enjoyed putting her toys in her bucket and then dumping them back out again. She does this at home a lot. I find socks stuck everywhere!
First time feeling the ocean.
She wasn't crazy about sand being on her hands at first because she likes to put her fingers in her mouth.
First time feeling the sand between her toes.
Making her way around the condo when we arrived.
Yummm.
She loves to fly with Mommy.
Funny face.
Staying hydrated.
Splashing with Daddy in the pool.
Our first family beach trip!
I love my sweet girl.
Flying again.
This is my favorite picture from the trip. She's such a ham! I just love her!
Loving her beach toys.
All packed up and ready to head home. We'll miss you Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment