A few of the wives of some of Barker's friends decided it would be fun to get together once a month for dinner. This month Will and Shannon Schaffler hosted at their beautiful home in Dallas.
I realize that people normally take photos from the front but I thought it was too cute the way Audrey crawled up and sat right next to Amber on the floor.
She couldn't get around all that well in her dress.
Playing with Amber.
Still feeling the new tooth.
Willie and Shannon have a sweet dog named Roscoe that Audrey just loved. If he left the room she would follow after. She doesn't seem to want anything to do with little dogs, just the big ones.
Roscoe checking out her toes.
She loved petting him.
She wasn't scared of a dog that size, but I think Willie was pretty terrified.
But we had a great time and appreciate the Schafflers having us over.
No comments:
Post a Comment