Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another trip to Shreveport, another visit with the Blanchers!

We went to Shreveport again for the weekend. It was another wonderful visit. Audrey got to spend lots of time playing with her good friend Thomas while Barker, Adam and Brian played golf and Kristen and I went to lunch. We also met up with our friend Driscoll for dinner on Friday night. It was quite a busy weekend.

Audrey showing off one of her many funny faces.


Thomas playing with Barker's eye brows.


They both love the sports themed Easter eggs.


Funny face.


Holding hands with Adam.


It is so much fun to see the kids together. I think they're all of 12 days apart so they play really well together. Now that they're mobile it's a whole new ball game. Anywhere Thomas went, Audrey was soon to follow and they just grin at each other the entire time. It really is too cute! I'm so excited to watch these two grow up and visit with each other over the years.

No comments: