Audrey is 10 months old now. I still can't believe it.

And with every month that passes it gets a little harder to get her to sit still next to Oliver for her time line picture. She now tries to hug him, eat the paper or crawl off the chair to get to her big jungle toy. That's why I used this photo. It shows the bent paper and her leaning on him. It also shows her chubby legs!
And with every month that passes it gets a little harder to get her to sit still next to Oliver for her time line picture. She now tries to hug him, eat the paper or crawl off the chair to get to her big jungle toy. That's why I used this photo. It shows the bent paper and her leaning on him. It also shows her chubby legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment