Audrey's preschool had their Halloween party and I stuck around to participate.

They had a pumpkin and candy corn bean bag toss, and cookies with pumpkins and sprinkles on them for their snack.

Then they went trick or treating to the other classrooms.

And finally ended up in the fellowship hall where more games were set up.

Miss Elizabeth hid behind this table and helped them fish for duckies.
It was really cute and I think Audrey had a good time but she was even happier to be out of her costume and boots and into her playground ready clothes.
They had a pumpkin and candy corn bean bag toss, and cookies with pumpkins and sprinkles on them for their snack.
Then they went trick or treating to the other classrooms.
And finally ended up in the fellowship hall where more games were set up.
Miss Elizabeth hid behind this table and helped them fish for duckies.
It was really cute and I think Audrey had a good time but she was even happier to be out of her costume and boots and into her playground ready clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment