I love the super girly Halloween costumes but Audrey loves Toy Story, so I thought it was more important that she like her costume. So she's Jessie this year. She wore it for the first time to the Arlington Mommies party.
Audrey as Jessie
Some of our group
Me and my Jessie
I know her hair is crazy curly but we did a 2 mile walk in the humidity that morning, followed by a baby shower in the pouring rain. So we all looked a little worse for wear.
Audrey, Eliza and Megan
Sweet Baby Audrey
This was the last chance I had to hold Baby Audrey. They're moving to San Diego on Monday. I'm so glad we live in the day and age of blogs so I can keep track of those sweet girls. And hopefully one day we'll be able to go visit. I'm happy for them. San Diego is a great place to raise a family, but we're going to miss them very much.
Audrey hugging Eliza goodbye.
Our party of 3
I was going to make Barker dress as Woody and I was going to be Bo Peep. But I got lazy and never got around to ordering our costumes.
Miss Ella
It may have taken Ella forever and a year to grow some hair but it was worth the wait. Her soft curls are gorgeous. As is she.
Ciera, may favorite little red head.
She was ready to go 'witching' as she calls it.
Aaaarrrrrggggguably the cutest pirate ever!
Addy won my vote for cutest costume.
Cam, rolling on the floor. No idea why. But still cute.
And 5 of my favorite people in the world working on crafts.
It was a great party and I'm so glad to be in a group that comes together not just on holidays, but nearly everyday to make sure we make the most of our time with our babies. I love this group. (Which is why I'm still in it even though we moved an hour away.)
No comments:
Post a Comment