Usually I coordinate our Halloween costumes but this year Audrey found a dress she just had to own. I bought it to add to her collection of dress up clothes but she insisted on wearing it for Halloween.
It's like a masquerade ball gown but she thought it was a princess gown. It looks very Anne Rice to me so I felt it was appropriate for her first Louisiana Halloween.
I didn't know what to make Hudson other than the frog prince to go along with her masquerade princess. Really felt like I phoned it in this year. But we had fun.
The rain finally stopped long enough to have a hay ride and trick or treat.
The kids loved the hay ride (Hud was esp stoked about the tractor) so I'm not sure why they looked so annoyed in all of the hay ride pics I took.
Hudson was so into trick or treating this year. He had to carry his basket himself even though it was so heavy he was grunting and breathing heavy, and he was always quick to say Thank You!
By bed time Audrey was whining and Hudson had some how come out of his diaper in his costume, no mess luckily. So we didn't make a late night of it. But we had a lot of fun, nonetheless.
Last Halloween as a family of four!
No comments:
Post a Comment