This afternoon Barker got stuck late at the shop so I took the kids to their second party of the day. This morning was Will's 5th birthday party. Both of mine quite enjoyed the monster truck theme.
But the second party was at The Moppett Shoppe. We were greeted at the door by Cinderella. Audrey became very shy. The Princess gave both kids a lollipop to put them at ease.
Then I told Audrey she could have her face painted but she declined. She was convinced her hair would just mess it up. So Huddie got up in the chair and had a dinosaur painted on his hand and arm.
He quite enjoyed making it Roaaaarrr!
Once inside we saw Belle, Snow White and Aurora as well, and Audrey eventually relaxed. The kids watched a cartoon as I chatted with a few other soccer moms. And as we left I snapped this pic of Audrey with Cinderella.
Then Cinderella asked Hudson if he'd like to sit for a quick picture. He sure did... just not with her. He totally ran and grabbed a fire truck and sat down to take a picture with it. Hysterical!



No comments:
Post a Comment