Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rain

I took Audrey to see Rain- A Beatles Tribute when it left it's usual Broadway home and visited The Strand.  She was by far the youngest fan in attendance but she didn't care. 
We left the boys at home since the show didn't start until 8 but during the very first song Audrey declared "I wish Daddy and Hudson came. They're missing out on all the fun!" Sweet thing. 
She sang, danced and clapped the entire time. She said her favorite song was I Want To Hold Your Hand. Mine was a tie between Blackbird and Two of Us. Blackbird was strikingly beautiful, as always, but Two of Us was fun because that's when Audrey crawled into my lap. (The baby kicked her the whole time for invading her space.) I reminded Audrey that Two of Us is one of the songs I sing to her at bedtime. 
She had so much fun and was glad her dad was still up so she could tell him all about it. She couldn't wait to tell him about Ringo wearing a purple shirt. He's her favorite. 
It was a super fun show and I was so happy to be able to take my sweet sidekick. 

No comments: