Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pizza Picnic

Today Barker, Hudson and I were able to join Audrey at her new school for a pizza picnic! It was a lovely day for some Johnny's pizza on our favorite picnic blanket.
these two and their fake smiles, sheesh!


 There was also lemonade, Audrey's fav.


 Poor Hudson had to sit on the blanket with us and play with blocks while he enjoyed his bananas and blue berries.


 
But he so badly wanted to be on the pirate ship with the big kids. 
One day Son.


Audrey is loving her new school. They've read a Dr. Suess book every day and had all kinds of Suess themed crafts and Wacky Wednesday, which she was thrilled about because she and her Daddy read a lot of Dr. Suess. 
She's had so much fun at school that she's even back to taking naps! Seriously! But when I picked her up Monday the very first thing out of her mouth was that she wanted to take Hudson with her the next day because she missed him. Oh the tears I had to fight back. She really is the sweetest soul I know.

No comments: