We had our first attempt at a family movie night as a family of four. Might have been a bit of a reach. Hudson lasted maybe half of the movie before we put him to bed. Turns out it isn't much fun playing trains in the dark. He doesn't watch t.v. for more than a couple of minutes at a time so I didn't think he'd watch a movie, which is why I can no longer take Audrey to see one. It was so easy when he was small enough to have some milk and sleep through the whole thing in his infant car seat. Those days are gone. So we tried it at home instead. No dice. No surprise. He did however indulge in some popcorn which was quite stressful for me.
Now I just hope he doesn't go around trying to break things since we watched Wreck It Ralph.

No comments:
Post a Comment