Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fort Worth Stock Show 2013

Oops! Just found these on my phone. Better two months late than never, right?
Our last fun thing we found time to do before we officially lived outside the great state of Texas was visit the Fort Worth Stock Show. We go every year. We love it.


 We indulge in the very Texas tradition of fried food.
Audrey had a corn dog with ketchup. I know, I know, you should always do mustard but her father convinced her ketchup is the way to go. Weirdo.


 Hudson showed a funnel cake who's boss. That's my boy!


 Audrey enjoyed lots of rides.


 How adorable are these tractors?


And then Barker just happened to run into my cousin Mindy's husband so her family joined us for lunch, which was a real treat. 
How cute are these little cousins? I love that they were born just a few months apart. Our little blond haired blue-eyed beauties make Christmas way more fun.

No comments: