Friday, March 29, 2013

Azaleas at Norton Art Gallery

The Norton Art Gallery has decided to build a fence around the azaleas so no one can take pictures anymore (where will all the Shreveport brides go?) so we hustled over to take a few shots while we still could... even though Audrey was so not feeling it due to her allergies.


 Hudson's buddy Andrew met us there.


 Audrey loves Andrew, too.

 


  Audrey picked every flower (weed) there.


 This is the closest to decent picture I could get of the two of them. 
Hudson was all over the place. 


 Showing me his teeth. He has a lot. And they're razor sharp.


 Yes, poor Huddie's hair is always this crazy. It's not like I don't fix his hair, I even blow dry it. But still it has a mind of it's own. It fits his personality perfectly.


 Rare sighting of his serious face.



 This is how he usually looks.
Crazy face


 This makes me laugh. It looks like it was taken at K-Mart or Sears.



 Barker giving me his 'I've been coaching since 8:30 am and it's now 6. Can we please just go home?' face. And yes, he is already this tan. I didn't tamper with the color on this pic at all. Sigh.


Cute, but exhausting... hence Barker's face above.


 Hud Muffin attacking the camera. 90% of the pics I take look like this, but blurrier.  He's a tornado.


 my sweet face


 my main man
(sorry Barker)


 Audrey asked to wear her 'Dorothy Gail' red sparkly shoes. She doesn't usually care what she's wearing and never asks for much (except for treats) so I let her wear the red glitter shoes with her Easter bunny dress. They don't match at all but if it makes her happy and doesn't involve sugar, I'm in.




No comments: