Sunday, November 25, 2012

Go with the Glow

Barker hasn't had much time to run lately but he decided to do The Glow Run with our friends the Lambs. It was the most poorly organized run I've been to (the were people still standing in line to pick up their packets when hundreds had already crossed the finish line) but Audrey loved all the glow sticks, which made it worth the headache.
 The kids bundled up and in their glow stick gear.


 Riley and Mike gearing up


Lacy and her friends nearing the finish line. 

I some how missed Barker and Mike. No idea how. They had to be the first to finish with strollers. Barker finished 8th out of his age group, I think like 2000 people ran it. It was crazy. I wish Barker would have actually pushed himself instead of cruising cause we were late to dinner at the Cefalu's and you NEVER want to be late for dinner over there. Yum.

No comments: