It's always been important to me to have annual family pictures taken. This was our first as a family of four which made it extra special! I'm so grateful my friend Melissa at Melissa Shook Photography takes such good care of us every year.
I had a super cute cream colored lace dress to wear and had Audrey in a gorgeous bright red halter dress. Hudson was in a little tan 2 piece suit and I had Barker in a button down that matched Audrey's dress and a tan suit like Hudson. Then the weather dropped from the 80's to the 40's and was raining, so I had to scramble to find things in our closets that would be warm enough, some what fit, and half way work together. All I could come up with was jeans and sweaters in neutral colors. So we're not as put together as we typically are for family portraits but you can't win them all. However I did manage to at least keep us kinda warm for the 15 minutes it took to get these shots so that's gotta count for something.
Here are a few of my favs...
I like this one because Huddie is looking back at me.
I love this one except Audrey looks so grown up. : (
This captures them perfectly.
Hudson doesn't like when Barker kisses me.
He always gives him a look that screams "Get off MY momma!"
My boys!
Barker swears this is the baby I delivered last year, even though he doesn't look a thing like me.
I don't care where he came from, I'm obsessed with this little guy.
precious pumpkin
Life is grand





















No comments:
Post a Comment