Sunday, April 29, 2012

Worst Mother Ever

OK, so this new kid in my house is trying to make me look like the worst mother ever. First, he wants to eat before 6 months. Then, being 4 months, he's done being swaddled and has decided he wants to be a tummy sleeper! Please don't call CPS on me. He has been busting out of swaddles for a while now, and yes, we use the straight jacket Miracle Blankets. And he's also been rolling over for a while. But now he's decided to combine them. Heaven help me. I'm so scared he's going to suffocate but no matter how many times I put him on his back he rolls over on his belly. But I can't blame him. Barker and I both sleep on our tummies. Well, I take that back. I sleep on my tummy. Barker sleeps on his wash board abs. Ugh. He always gets smaller when I get pregnant. Wanker.
Anyroad- So now I'm worried that when I take him to his 6 month appointment and they ask if he sleeps in his own bed and on his back I'll have to lie or be handcuffed and shamed.
Hudson turning tummy time into nap time

Do you have any idea how hard it is to do anything around the house when he falls asleep like this and I have to just stare at him to monitor his breathing? He doesn't care. He did this to me twice on Saturday. Stress! It doesn't matter if boys are asleep or on the move, they will find a way to raise their mother's blood pressure.

No comments: