Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kiss The Cook

Audrey inherited her Daddy's love of cooking. She's forever asking to help me in the kitchen and follows her Daddy in there every chance she gets. 
Today as I was updating the blog I looked over from the desk to find her at the stove, stirring away. I jumped up cause at first I didn't see her Daddy was with in feet of her. Heart stopped. But then I grabbed the camera as she looked over her shoulder and asked "Want a taste?" 
(Please forgive her messy appearance. This was after several hours on a play ground at her Daddy's soccer game.)
Audrey carefully stirring some home made pesto


Her favorite Disney princess is Tiana from The Princess and The Frog and I can't help but wonder if it's partially due to the fact that Tiana loves to cook, especially gumbo, with her Daddy.
 It's a movie full of life's little truths like "If you work real hard each and every day, good things are sure to come your way." And......


No comments: