Thursday, April 26, 2012

4 Months Old

Hudson is already 4 months old! Whoa! 
At his 4 month appointment he weighed in at 14 pounds 13 ounces. He may look huge compared to most of my friends that have much smaller babies just a week or two behind him but he's actually just in the 46th percentile for weight. He's almost 26 inches tall with puts him in the 68th percentile. So fairly tall and slim. No surprise there.
He does all the typical 4 month old things... plays with toys, laughs, smiles, stands when holding your hands, rolls over, etc. So basically, he's a dream. I even put him in the church nursery for the first time this week (we usually send Audrey to her class but keep Hudson, however I was alone this week so I sent them both to class and enjoyed the service all by myself!) and got no complaints when I picked him up. He's an easy baby except that he's had a little cough lately that wakes him up at night. Not so fun for me when he wakes up at 4 and I have to get up at 4:20. So glad I have a husband that will get up with him on nights that I'm only going to get 5 or 6 hours of rest.

No comments: