Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fort Worth Stock Show 2011

Every year I really look forward to taking Audrey to the Fort Worth Stock Show. We do lots of shopping, eat bad for you food, pet all kinds of animals, run into lots of friends, and ride carnival rides. This year we got there around 10:30 and Audrey could barely hold her eyes open by one! She normally naps at 2:30 but she was exhausted so we cut the shopping short and headed to the rides.
Barker was in a rush to get me out the door and grabbed my camera but failed to put the charging battery in it! When I realized what he'd done I was sooooo mad. He quickly bought me a super cute pair of boots I would have never bought myself. I realized a few hours later it was probably an attempt to get out of the dog house. The boy has got this marriage thing down!
But seeing as how I couldn't use my camera, we only have a few pictures of Audrey riding solo for the first time from Barker's phone.



Asleep at the wheel...

Poor thing could hardly keep her eyes open.
On the carousel she sat on a bunny but had her head resting on her daddy the whole time, trying to sleep. We hit the road soon after that. Seconds later she was passed out and woke up from nap in a great, giggly mood.

No comments: