Last weekend we had two birthday parties to attend but we were sick so we had to miss them. Audi was pretty bummed. But this weekend we had another two parties lined up and Audrey was excited to go!
First was Lily's at a carousel. I'd have never thought to have one there but I'm glad Sherri did, cause the kids loved it.

The birthday girl, Lily, is three!

Audrey and Daddy rode over and over again.

Audrey and Jo

And there was cookie cake, which was a nice alternative to the traditional birthday cake.
* * *
That evening we went to Tom and Rebekah's for Margaret's birthday dinner. Now, if you read this blog you know how creative and talented Rebekah is when it comes to showers and parties. And this was no exception. It was a snow girl themed party down to the last detail. She made scarves for all the little guests. And they really enjoyed the smores and carrot cake cup cakes...get it...snow men have carrot noses ; )
But I must admit, she really out did herself this time with dinner. They yummy selection of comfort foods was delish...but the snow balls were to die for! She took crushed oreos and mixed them with cream cheese, shaped them into balls, then dipped them in white chocolate. That's right...get your keys, get in the car, go to the grocery store and buy those three items today. You won't be sorry.

The kids and their scarves

MG and her first birthday smash cake

She's a natural.
Happy birthday Lily and Margaret!
(Sorry I didn't get better pictures at either party but with Audrey always on the move, I can't seem to find time to snap as many decent shots anymore.)
First was Lily's at a carousel. I'd have never thought to have one there but I'm glad Sherri did, cause the kids loved it.
The birthday girl, Lily, is three!
Audrey and Daddy rode over and over again.
Audrey and Jo
And there was cookie cake, which was a nice alternative to the traditional birthday cake.
* * *
That evening we went to Tom and Rebekah's for Margaret's birthday dinner. Now, if you read this blog you know how creative and talented Rebekah is when it comes to showers and parties. And this was no exception. It was a snow girl themed party down to the last detail. She made scarves for all the little guests. And they really enjoyed the smores and carrot cake cup cakes...get it...snow men have carrot noses ; )
But I must admit, she really out did herself this time with dinner. They yummy selection of comfort foods was delish...but the snow balls were to die for! She took crushed oreos and mixed them with cream cheese, shaped them into balls, then dipped them in white chocolate. That's right...get your keys, get in the car, go to the grocery store and buy those three items today. You won't be sorry.
The kids and their scarves
MG and her first birthday smash cake
She's a natural.
Happy birthday Lily and Margaret!
(Sorry I didn't get better pictures at either party but with Audrey always on the move, I can't seem to find time to snap as many decent shots anymore.)
No comments:
Post a Comment