Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do You Hear The People Sing?

I'm a very fortunate girl and the best husband in the world recently reminded me of that when he took me to see my fav, Les Mis, for my birthday! He scored major points by staying awake the whole time. A's fav song from the show is I Dreamed a Dream. And she sings it beautifully. Mine is On My Own. But unlike her, I don't belt it out. A movie version is currently in the works starring Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway. It is due out next year, as is The Hunger Games. I can't wait! My turbo nerd side is going to be out in full force next year. Yikes!
Anyroad, the same day Audrey got a cow hat. She was just as excited about the hat as I was about the show. Everybody wins!
She couldn't wait to wear this hat. I was getting her dressed for school one morning and mentioned that she had to wear pants that day. She said 'It's chilly? Oh! I need my cow hat!' Her brother got a dragon hat. It's just as cute.

No comments: