We took Audrey to a 'Day Out with Thomas' in Grapevine. She's not really into Thomas the Tank but I figured every kid likes trains, right? It was a pretty day so I figured we'd go enjoy some sunshine.

Audrey had her first taste of a root beer float.
She's a fan.

She also had a bite of her daddy's pretzel.
But soon she was off to chase some bubbles.

Doesn't she look so grown up in this pic? Crazy.
Then we hit the craft tent, store and bounce houses.

And the petting zoo, of course.

Then it was time to ride the train!


She was far more excited than I expected her to be!

waving good bye

pretty excited

Then when the train started to move she became super duper excited!

But always ridiculously sweet!

She enjoying handing her ticket over to be punched.

It was a nice way to spend an afternoon and walk off some calories to make room for all the meat pies I planned to consume at the Cefalu wedding in Shreveport the next day!
Audrey had her first taste of a root beer float.
She's a fan.
She also had a bite of her daddy's pretzel.
But soon she was off to chase some bubbles.
Doesn't she look so grown up in this pic? Crazy.
Then we hit the craft tent, store and bounce houses.
And the petting zoo, of course.
Then it was time to ride the train!
She was far more excited than I expected her to be!
waving good bye
pretty excited
Then when the train started to move she became super duper excited!
But always ridiculously sweet!
She enjoying handing her ticket over to be punched.
It was a nice way to spend an afternoon and walk off some calories to make room for all the meat pies I planned to consume at the Cefalu wedding in Shreveport the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment