Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ferreris Friends

So most of you that read this blog know me well enough to know that when my last boyfriend ditched me six years ago, I got his family in the split : ) They're great people that I love dearly and I'm thankful that even though he decided he didn't like me, his family still does. And a few of them made it to north Texas for the weekend.
Megan and Alex brought Jackson and Sophie over for a play date on Monday and when Barker got home we all went to dinner before they headed back to Houston.

Audrey didn't nap since we had guests so she was done by 4.
I love this pic of Sophie looking at her like 'Why are you acting like a baby?'



At dinner Audrey slept on her daddy's shoulder until the food arrived. Then Jackson wanted to play but Audrey was having none of it! She was all about her Mexican food and couldn't be distracted.


It was so good to have a quick visit and I hope to see them all again very soon!

No comments: