Our Sunday started quite differently than most. We were up at 5 and out the door by 6. Because Barker ran his first half marathon in Dallas.

Barker and Jay

Audrey was so good the whole time he ran.
She mostly stayed in her stroller, after a short stint in the bounce house.

She and Repsie also checked out an elephant, turtles, flowers and the swans.


After he finished the half we ran to Central Market for lunch, then he had to shower and change clothes for his outdoor game. I really don't know where he and Audrey get all this energy.

Liam and Audrey spent the entire 2 1/2 hours sharing snacks, playing in his wagon and with each others toys while their daddies played soccer.

Topher napped most of the time. I wish I could have been napping, too.
It was a good, but very long day.
Barker and Jay
Audrey was so good the whole time he ran.
She mostly stayed in her stroller, after a short stint in the bounce house.
She and Repsie also checked out an elephant, turtles, flowers and the swans.
After he finished the half we ran to Central Market for lunch, then he had to shower and change clothes for his outdoor game. I really don't know where he and Audrey get all this energy.
Liam and Audrey spent the entire 2 1/2 hours sharing snacks, playing in his wagon and with each others toys while their daddies played soccer.
Topher napped most of the time. I wish I could have been napping, too.
It was a good, but very long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment