Today Audrey had her first program at school.

I put my newly charged battery in my camera after I put her sweater on to take her to school, but she took that as a cue to say cheese so I snapped a quick pic.

The kids from four classes came in with their feathered hats on and sang two turkey songs.
After they sang we all sat down to the feast.

Audrey's place mat and turkey.

There was a ton of yummy food and it was nice to be able to leisurely chat with the parents of Audrey's classmates.
I was especially glad Barker was able to make it. With it being at 11:30 we weren't sure if he'd be able to get away from the office.
We have lots to be thankful for this year, starting with my little turkey.
I put my newly charged battery in my camera after I put her sweater on to take her to school, but she took that as a cue to say cheese so I snapped a quick pic.
The kids from four classes came in with their feathered hats on and sang two turkey songs.
After they sang we all sat down to the feast.
Audrey's place mat and turkey.
There was a ton of yummy food and it was nice to be able to leisurely chat with the parents of Audrey's classmates.
I was especially glad Barker was able to make it. With it being at 11:30 we weren't sure if he'd be able to get away from the office.
We have lots to be thankful for this year, starting with my little turkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment