Somehow, when I wasn't looking, time flew by and my sweet husband turned 29.
So for Barker's 29th birthday I decided to have a bunch of friends over for dinner. Flies got wind of this and showed up to hoover around the grill. It was a serious annoyance but somehow everyone managed to throw washers anyhow. That was just one of the inconveniences of the day. About 2 hours before everyone was set to arrive I went up to take a shower and discovered we had no water. The water company was doing some kind of work and the entire neighborhood was shut off. I had to rush over to my brother's house 3 miles away in Frisco to shower. Safe to say that's the strangest request I've ever made of my brother. But about 10 minutes after I got home the water was back on. Whew!
Cefalu, Amber, Audrey, Driscoll, Matt and Brad throwing washers.
I think it really hit me how old we are when I noticed just how many of our friends have kids or are currently pregnant.
Audrey loved having Isabella and Jackson to play with.
Their dads supervising. (Doesn't JD's Spiderman hat just scream "I'm a lawyer.")
Terri and Jackson
Baby Maddox!
Isabella
Audrey especially loved having Jackson over. They're just a few weeks apart and they partied hard until around 11, I think. Might be the latest Audrey's ever stayed up, but they were having so much fun I just couldn't bear to make her go to bed. It was a party after all.
In Audrey's toy closet
In the ball pit room with Lacy and Amber
I'm really sad this picture of Audrey and Driscoll turned out blurry. He's been so busy at Rice that we haven't seen him in a year and a half. We were so glad he was able to make the trip up!
Brad, Amber, Driscoll and Jay
We really had a great time and appreciated everyone coming over to help us celebrate Barker's last year in his twenties.
No comments:
Post a Comment