A couple of weeks ago I decided that since Audrey is nearly two, maybe she would be able to watch a movie. I know little ones love Toy Story, so I tried that route. And she went bananas. All she has been able to talk about is Buzz. When we're pulling out of the garage she says "Bye Buzz." Barker bought her a couple pairs of Toy Story pajamas. I'm honestly shocked that she'll take them off in the mornings. She loves it.
So since Toy Story 3 came out, I thought maybe we'd try a trip to a theater.

First we went to Freebirds for lunch. Yum.

And then we went to see Buzz.

I was kinda worried about her not being able to sit through a 2 hour movie and be quiet. But she was wonderful. She laughed, munched on her popcorn a little, and of course when it was over said "Bye Buzz!"

I know she looks unhappy here, but this is just a tired face. It was way past nap time, but even in a dark theater she managed to keep those eyes open for the movie. And she was snoozing before we got out of the parking lot. Success!
So since Toy Story 3 came out, I thought maybe we'd try a trip to a theater.

First we went to Freebirds for lunch. Yum.
And then we went to see Buzz.
I was kinda worried about her not being able to sit through a 2 hour movie and be quiet. But she was wonderful. She laughed, munched on her popcorn a little, and of course when it was over said "Bye Buzz!"
I know she looks unhappy here, but this is just a tired face. It was way past nap time, but even in a dark theater she managed to keep those eyes open for the movie. And she was snoozing before we got out of the parking lot. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment