Last week I made a quick trip to the homeland. It wasn't for the happiest of reasons but I decided to make lemonade out of lemons. My first stop in Texas was to deliver my maternity clothes to my beloved Jeannie. Then I swung by her brother's house to see him and his very patient wife...
They only make boys. I think this is the first time Ray has seen a girl.
My kids loved getting to play with their faux cousins.
And on my way back home from Texas we found a few hours to make the Fort Worth Stock Show. I thought this would be the first year we'd have to miss it. But we made it just long enough to do a little shopping, indulge in corn dogs and lemonade...
And ride a bunch of rides...
I'm still not sure what Hud was attempting here. He just leaned against my face like he was too tired to support his own weight anymore.
Then after walking and riding all those rides the kids were hungry, again, so we stopped by Jo's because I had to drop off things there as well.
Adam and Hud played games as boys do and Huddie got to check out all of his fireman gear.
And then we grabbed a quick dinner before heading back home. Whew!
















No comments:
Post a Comment