Audrey went off to school today with her bags of teddy grahams (bear hugs) for her friends and wearing her LOVE shirt from her beloved Miss Honna. (Johanna)
When she came home I asked her some questions about her Daddy and myself. She played with a car and made va-room noises the whole time so we'll have to work on those interview skills if she ever decides to get a job. This is what I got from a 3 year old Audrey...
my dad is 5 years old.
his hair is black and his eyes are circles .
my dad likes to wear his clothes.
he loves to eat breakfast. ha! he rarely eats breakfast.
he is smart because he knows to eat breakfast .
my dad works hard at work.
daddy always tells me to clean up. he never tells her that but I wish he would.
it makes my dad happy when I play soccer.
if he could go on a trip he would go to the beach and he would take his soccer game.
i really love it when my dad plays my dance game and helps me.
if i could give my dad anything it would be lightening mcqueen.
my favorite thing about my dad is riding with him in a car.
my mom is 3 years old.
her hair is brown and long and her eyes are brown.
my mom likes to wear her coats. wow! at this point I thought, 'my girl knows me!'
she loves to eat chicken bones. then I thought 'say what?! i don't even eat the skin.'
she is smart because she knows how to drive a car. following gps is another story.
my mom works hard at playing.
mommy always tells me i love you.
it makes my mom happy when dad makes you happy. this made me smile.
if she could go on a trip she would go to a beach and she would take nothing, just your stuff mom.
i really love it when my mom cleans up for me.
if i could give my mom anything it would be a rose.
my favorite thing about my mom is I like you mom. i like her, too = )
No comments:
Post a Comment