Monday, February 6, 2012

Fort Worth Stock Show '12

Every year we look forward to the Fort Worth Stock Show. This year I was especially eager to get out of the house and spend the beautiful day walking around with my little family. 
First failed attempt at a family pic. 
We hadn't yet realized Hudson lost his paci. Oops. ha! Sorry son.

 My beautiful boys checking out tractors.


 As always we had lunch at the Reata followed by lots of walking and shopping. I scored a Brother Innov-is sewing and embroidery machine I don't know how to use. Audrey got a little lasso. Barker snagged an awesome pair of ostrich boots. And Hudson got a busy box. : )

 peek a boo

 my heart

Audrey rode the carnival rides. She gets braver each year.
 This year she chose to start with a helicopter ride. 

I had no idea this thing actually went up in the air.
 I about had a stroke.

This is more my speed.
  Guess I'm not so prepared for her to become a big girl.

 She was stoked to find a four wheeler she's allowed to ride all by herself.

Just before we left it started to drizzle. Luckily Audrey and her Daddy were on the carousel, safe from the rain.
 A yearly tradition.

Another attempt at a family photo.
 I'm looking a little worse for wear thanks to the drizzle but Audrey's expression is precious.

We had a great time, as usual, and are looking forward to next year!

No comments: