Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two of Us

Barker has been working days, nights and weekends lately, which is typical for the couple of weeks before school starts. But it means that it's just been the two of us for dinner around here. I cook breakfast and lunch every day but dinners we either alternate or go out. Since he's not here I'm having to come up with ways to not bore this kid to tears with the same old meals I normally make for lunch.

So Audrey's had peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls, with chop sticks I might add.
She loves the home made plum jelly.

And rainbow pancakes for dinner.

It's like Whoville around here.

Next on the menu... Cheddar Bay biscuits (like they serve at Red Lobster) cause I'm pregnant and there for do what I want. And Thin Mint truffles for Barker to take to work tomorrow cause I'm sure he could use a pick me up.

Now who's gonna clean this kitchen?

No comments: