Audrey had her first ballet recital this weekend.
It was Swan Lake.
I am the proud Mommy of a beautiful little swan.
And I have to admit that I was more than impressed at how she just walked out in front of all of those people. She wasn't the slightest bit shy and she listened to her teacher like I asked. With a 3 year old you just never know what to expect.
See my wings!
twirls
It was too cute. She did just great.
So good in fact that she got extra sprinkles on her frozen yogurt after the recital.
It was Swan Lake.
I am the proud Mommy of a beautiful little swan.
And I have to admit that I was more than impressed at how she just walked out in front of all of those people. She wasn't the slightest bit shy and she listened to her teacher like I asked. With a 3 year old you just never know what to expect.
See my wings!
twirls
It was too cute. She did just great.
So good in fact that she got extra sprinkles on her frozen yogurt after the recital.
I don't think Barker has ever used our camcorder before so I'll apologize if this video isn't Spielberg quality. I will say, my favorite part is when Audrey looks at me and says "I did it Mommy!"
My cup runneth over. : )
My cup runneth over. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment