Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School's Out For Summer

Today was Audrey's last day of school. On one hand I was sad. She loves her teacher and her school. I know she'll miss going something terrible. On the other hand, I'm excited to have her to myself every single day (she's mine and I don't like to share her) and she'll be glad to get back to the library story times and ballet class.

(sorry the picture is blurry, I can't seem to take clear pictures anymore and I'm not sure why)

As room mom I stuck around for their end of school party. It was chilly so there wasn't any water play, but they still had lots of fun in the bubbles, with toys, and painting a huge plate for their teacher. They had a quick snack time while I took everything down off the walls of their classroom. Then they went outside to play on the playground before their 'cook out' of hot dogs, chips, etc.
All and all Audrey had a great first year of preschool. It wasn't cheap, but she loved every second of it, made lots of friends, and learned a ton, which made it worth every penny.

No comments: