This morning Audrey had her Christmas party at school. I stuck around to help out with the making of cookies and the book exchange, but forgot to take any pictures. Oops.
Tonight she had her first school Christmas program. Hard to believe, I know. Sadly, I wasn't much better with the camera. But here are the a couple of pictures that weren't totally ruined. (The woman in front of me would seriously not quit moving, so my camera couldn't focus. Bummer.)

All of the kids from her school
(Audrey is on the left in the big green bow)

The 2 year old class was supposed to wear pajamas. Most of Audrey's are super cute but not Christmas themed, but then I remembered she had these Dora snow men pajamas from last year. Glad they still fit!

Audrey sat with a teacher the whole time and sang Jingle Bells. What a big girl!
After her program we treated our super star to her favorite, Mexican food, at Ernesto's here in Prosper. She ate more than Barker and myself combined, then treated us to an encore of Jingle Bells once we got home.
We are blessed.
Tonight she had her first school Christmas program. Hard to believe, I know. Sadly, I wasn't much better with the camera. But here are the a couple of pictures that weren't totally ruined. (The woman in front of me would seriously not quit moving, so my camera couldn't focus. Bummer.)
All of the kids from her school
(Audrey is on the left in the big green bow)
The 2 year old class was supposed to wear pajamas. Most of Audrey's are super cute but not Christmas themed, but then I remembered she had these Dora snow men pajamas from last year. Glad they still fit!
Audrey sat with a teacher the whole time and sang Jingle Bells. What a big girl!
After her program we treated our super star to her favorite, Mexican food, at Ernesto's here in Prosper. She ate more than Barker and myself combined, then treated us to an encore of Jingle Bells once we got home.
We are blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment