Friday, April 23, 2010

Ella is Two!

I had a grilled cheese themed play date for my Arlington Mommies group at our house and it happened to fall on Ella's 2nd Birthday. So we combined the two. It was so nice of our friends to make the hour trip to Prosper to come see us for the day!


I made Ella some cupcakes...


and other special treats like these festive marshmallows, and caramel apple slices.


Baby Audrey enjoying some grilled cheese and veggie sticks.


Mieke and Audrey


Camden


After I made lunch we all headed out side for some fun in the sun.

However, baby Audrey wasn't so thrilled with my sunblock rule!


The Barker and Baker girls playing with some sidewalk chalk.
(my little lefty)


Audrey was quite excited about the Wiffle ball.


Alec and Kyle enjoyed playing with bubbles.


Johanna doted on Audrey all afternoon.

Maybe even a little too much...

I think Gray got a tad bit jealous!


Audi and Cam


Audi loves her wiffle balls and bat!


Eliza

Then it was time for the birthday song and cupcakes!
(It was too windy for the candle.)





I let the kids play in the sprinkler since the pool isn't warm enough yet.


And after we dried off they all had a snack.
What a great day!!

No comments: