90% of my friends are graduates of Texas A&M, but somehow find it in their hearts to still love me. If you're one of them, you'll want to disregard this post and continue on to the next one. ; )
This weekend we made a trip to one of our favorite cities....Austin. And oh what a great time we had!!

We made a stop at Hut's! Yum yum yum!

Audrey loved their onion rings! She used one as a steering wheel and bracelet before eating half of it.
We also caught a Texas Baseball game. The weather was perfect and we had a blast!

As soon as we arrived, Audrey walked over to the fence and pressed her face against it. Like any photo op loving mother, I snapped a picture before wiping the dirt off. I'm sure other mothers were giving me looks but I figure dirt is just a part of baseball.


Audrey ran all over the stadium so in an attempt to contain her Barker thought he'd surprise us with treats. He came back with a little thing of Dip 'n Dots for me and a huge bag of popcorn for Audrey. (You can see where I now rank)
After lots of shopping (I love my husband) we met up with Jeff and his crew for dinner at Baby A's.

After a long, long day of bike riding, baseball games, and dance recitals the kids were all such troopers!

I love this picture and can't believe what a big kid Audrey looks like next to her cousins.
We always have the best time in Austin and I'm already looking forward to the next trip!
This weekend we made a trip to one of our favorite cities....Austin. And oh what a great time we had!!
We made a stop at Hut's! Yum yum yum!
Audrey loved their onion rings! She used one as a steering wheel and bracelet before eating half of it.
We also caught a Texas Baseball game. The weather was perfect and we had a blast!
As soon as we arrived, Audrey walked over to the fence and pressed her face against it. Like any photo op loving mother, I snapped a picture before wiping the dirt off. I'm sure other mothers were giving me looks but I figure dirt is just a part of baseball.
Audrey ran all over the stadium so in an attempt to contain her Barker thought he'd surprise us with treats. He came back with a little thing of Dip 'n Dots for me and a huge bag of popcorn for Audrey. (You can see where I now rank)
After lots of shopping (I love my husband) we met up with Jeff and his crew for dinner at Baby A's.
After a long, long day of bike riding, baseball games, and dance recitals the kids were all such troopers!
I love this picture and can't believe what a big kid Audrey looks like next to her cousins.
We always have the best time in Austin and I'm already looking forward to the next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment