We're always super busy from about March until New Year's, and this year has been no exception. Audrey and I have plans nearly everyday. And if we have free time, we make lists of things for Daddy to do on the weekends. He just loves that.
We started this weekend off with a trip to the zoo with the Baker twins.

Friends

Fletcher's corn dogs!

I didn't take my camera but Johanna snapped this one of me and my sweet potato.
Then we had a game night (thanks Jane for having us.) Sadly I forgot my camera, again.
Saturday was Barker's annual alumni golf tournament in Shreveport. But instead, Barker and some of his friends put together a swing set and slide for Audi in the back yard. (Such a doting Daddy) They had it assembled in record time and with no injuries. (Thanks a bunch guys!)
Then we hustled to the Baker twins 2nd birthday party. To say it was cute is an understatement. It was barn yard themed complete with live bunnies, pigs, goats, horses, donkeys, dogs, cats and a hay ride.

They're 2!

Grayden

Camden
Lots of special friends showed up to help Cam and Gray celebrate...

Alec and Eliza

And Ashley and Addy.

Audrey and Daddy with a pony.

My Loves

Sadly, my camera went kaput all of 10 minutes into the party (and by kaput I mean I hadn't charged the battery in 4 months or so) preventing me from accurately documenting the cuteness of this party.
Thanks Johanna and Adam for having us. We had a great time, as usual. : )
Then on Sunday I had Barker plant a Magnolia tree in the yard, after his outdoor game.
(Thanks Hon)
Wow! What a fun and productive weekend we had.
We started this weekend off with a trip to the zoo with the Baker twins.

Friends
Fletcher's corn dogs!

I didn't take my camera but Johanna snapped this one of me and my sweet potato.
Then we had a game night (thanks Jane for having us.) Sadly I forgot my camera, again.
Saturday was Barker's annual alumni golf tournament in Shreveport. But instead, Barker and some of his friends put together a swing set and slide for Audi in the back yard. (Such a doting Daddy) They had it assembled in record time and with no injuries. (Thanks a bunch guys!)
Then we hustled to the Baker twins 2nd birthday party. To say it was cute is an understatement. It was barn yard themed complete with live bunnies, pigs, goats, horses, donkeys, dogs, cats and a hay ride.
They're 2!
Grayden
Camden
Lots of special friends showed up to help Cam and Gray celebrate...
Alec and Eliza
And Ashley and Addy.
Audrey and Daddy with a pony.
My Loves
Sadly, my camera went kaput all of 10 minutes into the party (and by kaput I mean I hadn't charged the battery in 4 months or so) preventing me from accurately documenting the cuteness of this party.
Thanks Johanna and Adam for having us. We had a great time, as usual. : )
Then on Sunday I had Barker plant a Magnolia tree in the yard, after his outdoor game.
(Thanks Hon)
Wow! What a fun and productive weekend we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment