My friend Johanna brought her twins up for a play date today.
Audrey was so happy to see her friends!

Grayden loves to give hugs. Such a sweet girl!

Silly girls!

group shot....Camden, Audi and Grayden

Audrey sandwich

These two love to sit on the stairs. I've seen them do it a thousand times at their house so I wasn't surprised when I looked over and saw them bouncing on ours.

Ball pit photo-op.

Three little ladies cookin' up some fun.
It was a great afternoon and Audrey and I were so happy to have our friends over for a play date and some girl talk.
Audrey was so happy to see her friends!
Grayden loves to give hugs. Such a sweet girl!
Silly girls!
group shot....Camden, Audi and Grayden
Audrey sandwich
These two love to sit on the stairs. I've seen them do it a thousand times at their house so I wasn't surprised when I looked over and saw them bouncing on ours.
Ball pit photo-op.
Three little ladies cookin' up some fun.
It was a great afternoon and Audrey and I were so happy to have our friends over for a play date and some girl talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment